We encourage you to read this policy to ensure you understand our privacy practices.
We adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for any purposes.
- We only share your contact information with another User or third party upon
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide will be secured with
industry standard protocols and technology.We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement, so please review it frequently.
Karewellness is a platform that
- facilitates booking of appointment , Share of Medical History , medical consultations via video, text or in clinic between ordinary visitors of the Website/Apps ("Consumers / Health Seekers") and doctors ("Consulting Service Providers" - where "Ordinary Visitor" is defined as any individual who visits the Website/Apps with the intention to gain information or avail any service provided or facilitated and does not provide any service to other Ordinary Visitors
- provides storage, access & retrieval services for personal health data ("Records") to Consumers (collectively the "Services"). The collection of Consulting Service Providers .
- All users of the Platform - the Enlisted Service Providers, Consumers and visitors of the Website and/or Apps are together termed as "Users".
- By using the Site, Services and/or by Registering with us, you accept the practices & policies outlined in this Policy, And hereby Consent that we may Track, Collect , Use & Share your information
- This Web site provides subscribers with the ability to store, manage and access their health information and records online. We understand that health is a personal and private matter, and we do not want you to have to be concerned about the security or use of any information you provide to us.
- The site's registration form requires users to provide us contact information, such as a name and e-mail address. By subscribing to the Company's products and services, you have agreed to receive e mail notifications that are necessary for the Company to communicate important information to you, such as the receipt of facsimile messages and voice mail. These e mails will not include the substance of those communications. unless we have received a standing instruction from the user to the contrary. If no standing instruction is on file from the user to include the substance of the facsimile and voice messages with the email notifications, the emails will be for notification purposes only. You will have to login to your Web site account to review these messages.
- We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Site (collectively "Traffic Data"); (3) types of web browsers used to access the Site; (4) types of computers accessing the Site; (5) referring source which may have sent you to the Site; and (6) domain servers (7) Email address etc.
- We may use your Personal Information to recommend certain resources or Providers. We may use your contact data to send you information about KAREWELL or our products or Services, to contact you for our services which including to reminder or follow-up of appointments, any purchases done or order booked or any other services . We may use your demographic data, Traffic Data, to customize and tailor your experience through the Services, in emails and in other communications, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences. Use of the Services may require KAREWELL to use your Personal Information to allow your Providers to refer you to, and make appointments with, other Providers on your behalf.
- You are solely responsible to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information. Please be aware that the Company is providing you the ability to store any relevant information, including sensitive information, on the Web site, and has adopted many levels of security to protect this information. However, any individual with your account information and password can access this information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online and change your password frequently.
- In order for you to access certain areas of the Site or certain Services where it is important for us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) contact data (such as your e-mail address, phone number and Karewell password); (2) demographic data (such as your date of birth, zip code, location , gender etc.).
- We store all Traffic Data and review postings indefinitely, even after "deletion," and may archive such information elsewhere. We store all Personal Information until you request that we modify or delete it, in which case we may still retain certain Personal Information.
- We may use third party analytics services in connection with the Services, for example, to record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, as well as any text that you type into the Site/App. These third party services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Site/App. We use the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Services easier to use. The recordings will never identify you or your account.
- We may share certain marketing metrics including, but not limited to, Personal Information and non-personal Information, with our business partners to Karewell determine the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns.
- Any information that you may reveal in a review posting or other online discussion or forum is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. You should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
- Children below 18 years are not eligible to use our Service and we hereby request children below this age group not to submit any personal information to us or use the service. If you are under 18, you may become a User of karewellness.com should your parent or guardian store your information with your consent. We bears no responsibility for any individual maintaining information for underage users without their consent.
- You must promptly notify us if your contact data is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that contact data from your account and update our records accordingly.
- Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to: help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
- It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, such as responses to civil or criminal subpoenas, or other requests by law enforcement personnel. We will disclose such information wherein we have a goodfaith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, subpoena, or other legal process or request to us brought in any country throughout the world, or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- You must not download or otherwise disseminate any information which may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of 1Health, Doctrs.In and its community of Users.
- You must not provide information to karewellness.com, to any third party which you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your person, professional or social status.
- You must be atleast 18 to use our Platform independently.
Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account by karewellness.com, as we take these principles seriously and consider them to be the basis on which our Users adhere to the Platform and the services which it offers.
Personal information entered on the Web site, such as information about your medical history, doctors and prescriptions is used to provide you with or services such as the Emergency Wallet Card, health history reports that you can print out for your doctors, and the drug interaction tool. Personal information will not be disclosed without your permission or as otherwise specified in the "Disclosure" section below.
Removal/Change of Personal Information
You can remove or change any information you store or provide to us by deleting the file or files you stored or changing the personal information you have provided. When you remove or change information, the Company may retain that information in the form of back-up or archival data, but it will not be available readily on the Web site.